1. Digital Turbine (NASDAQ:APPS) one of our old favorites, which has gone from 1.00, and change, to 9.00, and change, cracked in Dec, had a 5-wave decline, retested, made a lower-low, had a beautiful reversal three days ago, and on Wednesday it spiked 1.08, or 18.49%, from a low of 6.07 to 6.92, closing just 2 cents off the session high at 6.94, with an additional 36 cents, or 5.20%, to 7.28 in after hours on 5.1 million shares traded. That’s huge volume and a big day for this stock. It’s at the 50-day and declining topsline. If it gets through here, I would look for a quick run to 7.35, and then maybe to 8.00.
2, Atomera (NASDAQ:ATOM), a semiconductor of materials and intellectual property licensing company, and a swing trade of ours, came down hard around mid-Feb to support, bounced, came down again, and on Wednesday, it popped 45 cents, or 9.58%, to 5.20, after reaching a high of 5.30, and then 14 cents, or 2.9%, in after hours took it to 5.35 on 116,886 shares traded. My targets are going to be a retest of the 6 1/4 range, and then I think it will make it up to 7 1/2.
3. icad (NASDAQ:ICAD) a medical tech company and provider of cancer detections and therapy solutions, has a beautiful long-term chart and is still moving up. On Wednesday, it jumped another 1.67, or 13.39%, to 14.14, not far off its 14.33 session and multi-week high, gained another 11 cents, to 14.25 in after hours, on nearly a million shares traded. The way this looks, it pulled back and tested the 20, popped, pulled back, and popped again. That was the biggest volume I’ve ever seen on this stock. At this point, I’m looking for 19 and 24 going forward.
4. Maxar Technologies (TSX:MAXR) an innovative Earth Intelligence and Space Infrastructure company and swing trade of ours, is working, on Wednesday adding another 2.15, or 14%, to 17.56, after reaching a high of 17.62, on 2 million shares traded. I think this stock will make it back to 20 1/2 and 21 1/2. The swing target is 26.
5. Sea (NYSE:SE) a global consumer internet company, snapped right back, ramping 3.57, or 7.29% on Wednesday, to 52.52, just 6 cents off the session and multi-week high at 52.58, on 5.5 million shares traded. If it gets to 52 1/2, targets are 55-60.
6. Zynex (NASDAQ:ZYXI) an innovative medical technology company, is looking great. After the Nov-Feb inverse head-and-shoulders, it broke out, pulled back, and is now moving again. On Wednesday, it was up 97 cents, or 7.22%, and ran up to 14.50, before pulling back and closing at 14.40, on 528,959 shares traded. When this stock does get some volume, I’m expecting it to run, and wouldn’t be surprised to see 20-21.
Stocks on the long side
Alector, Inc. (ALEC), Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS), Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT), Atomera Incorporated (ATOM), Homology Medicines, Inc. (FIXX), iCAD, Inc. (ICAD), Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO), Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI), Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR), NuCana (NCNA), Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL), Sea Limited (SE), Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX), Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL), 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET), Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (VVNT), Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR), and Zynex, Inc. (ZYXI).
6 Stocks To Watch: APPS, ATOM, ICAD, MAXR, SE, ZYXI
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.