On 25th of May 2020 the USA is celebrating the Memorial Day, while the UK is having the Bank Holiday, which will change the working hours of American and British exchanges, so trading with some assets will be limited or closed.
Please find the timetable of the trading sessions for 25.05.2020:
- CFDs on US stocks – trading closed;
- CFDs on US indices – trading closed at 16:45 UTC;
- CFDs on energies – trading closed at 16:45 UTC;
- CFDs on metals – trading closed at 16:45 UTC;
- CFDs on commodities – trading closed;
- CFDs on European stocks (LSE) – trading closed.
Also, please note that low liquidity conditions may widen the spreads dramatically.
On May 26th all the trading conditions are resumed back to normal.